Tattoo aftercare instructions
Always remember to wash your hands throuhly before handling new tattoo!
- Next day after you wake up carefully remove the dressing.
- Wash your tattoo with lukewarm water and liquid soap and gently dry it with a clean paper towel. Let the tattoo dry up.
- Repeat action every 3 hours, before sleep and right after waking up. Don’t expose your tattoo to any dirt, it can end with an infection!
- After 2 days, afterwards washing your tattoo apply thin layer of tattoo aftercare cream (Bepanthen, Easy Tattoo, coconut oil, cocoa butter, etc.). Use the cream also when you notice the tattoo is getting dried up.
- Don’t touch your tattoo with dirty hands, don’t scratch when it itches and don’t pick and pull at the flaking/scabbing skin.
- Until tattoo is completly healed don’t visit sauna or go swimming and don’t use tanning beds. Don’t expose your tattoo to intense sunlight. Give up long baths – take a shower instead.
Don’t worry – everything is going to be all right! 🙂
If you have any questions – don’t hesitate to contact us.